Saint Alphonsus – Boise, ID & Ontario, OR
To provide physical therapy services to acute care, rehabilitation, outpatients and contract services in compliance with policies and procedures established by the Medical Center and/or the Rehabilitation Services Department.
· High school/GED required.
· Licensed in the State of Idaho and/or Oregon as a Physical Therapist.
· B.S. degree in Physical Therapy preferred.
· Current Healthcare provider BLS certification required or obtained within 90 days of hire date.
· NDT or PNF Certification preferred.
· Ability to work independently.
· Interpersonal communication skills in a team or interdisciplinary work situation preferred.
· Must be willing to work weekends.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center is among the top 5% of hospitals nationwide for clinical performance and was named Idaho’s only Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence by HealthGrades, the nation’s most trusted source of health care provider information.
To apply, please visit: saintalphonsus.org